Set Hello as your default search engine
Chrome - Automatic
Use this extension to automatically make Hello your default on Chrome.
Chrome - Manual
If you don't want to use the Chrome extension, you can set this manually.
- Click the three dots or lines on the top right of your browser.
- Click Settings > Search engine (on the left) > Manage search engines and site search
- Click the Add button near Site search or Other search engines
- Search Engine: hello
- Shortcut: hello
- URL: https://beta.sayhello.so/search?q=%s
Now you can start searching on the top bar and it will automatically use Hello!
- Click Safari in the top menu
- Select Preferences.
- Click the General tab.
- Where it says Homepage click Set to Current Page.
- If you want, select Home Page next to New windows and New tabs (open with).
You can manually change your default search engine in Firefox by following these intructions.
You can manually change your default search engine in Microsoft Edge by following these intructions.
You can install our chrome exention on Brave, as it is based off of Chromium.