Set Hello as your default search engine
Chrome - Automatic
Use this extension to automatically make Hello your default on Chrome.
Chrome - Manual
If you don't want to use the Chrome extension, you can set this manually.
- Click the three dots or lines on the top right of your browser.
- Click Settings > Search engine (on the left) > Manage search engines and site search
- Click the Add button near Site search or Other search engines
- Search Engine: hello
- Shortcut: hello
- URL: https://beta.sayhello.so/search?q=%s
Now you can start searching on the top bar and it will automatically use Hello!
- Click Safari in the top menu
- Select Preferences.
- Click the General tab.
- Where it says Homepage click Set to Current Page.
- If you want, select Home Page next to New windows and New tabs (open with).